Federal Highway Administration virtual summit to spotlight EPDs, Buy Clean
Sources: Federal Highway Administration; CMCM staff
The Federal Highway Administration has opened registration for its next Every Day Counts Virtual Summit, with three or four daily sessions or roundtables focusing on Environmental Product Declarations and their role in transportation procurement policy (all times EST):
Tuesday, February 14
• Buy Clean Policy 101, 2-3 p.m.
• How to use an EPD, 3-4:30 p.m.
• EPDs Game Show & Office Hours, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 15
• EPD Overview & Stakeholder Experiences: EPDs for Sustainable Project Delivery, 2-3:30 p.m and 5-6:30 p.m.
• Office Hours, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Thursday, February 16
• EPD Roundtable with State DOTs, 2-3 p.m.
• EPD Roundtable with Industry, 3-4 p.m.
• EPD Roundtable with Stakeholders (tools, data, education opportunities), 4-5 p.m.
• EPD Trivia & Office Hours, 5-6:30 p.m.
The summit is an integral component of the Every Day Counts model with which the FHWA brings together transportation leaders and front-line highway project development and delivery professionals to learn more about innovations in materials, methods and policy.